Protecting Your Rights in Personal Injury Cases in Tampa
If an automobile accident occurs in Tampa Bay, Florida, law dictates that certain procedures must be followed:
- No matter who is at fault in a two car accident, both drivers are required
to stop at the scene.
- Drivers are required to exchange contact information as well as any
pertinent insurance information.
- It is a good idea to contact the police, and they will file a report detailing
damages and injuries incurred from the auto accident.
- If anyone has been injured, it is also a good idea to get a copy of the police
report for written verification of damages and injuries.
If you have been in a Tampa auto accident, Rick Terrana and his team of investigators will dig hard to uncover the facts about your accident. Rick Terrana works on a contingency fee basis, which means that you owe no fees unless he is able to obtain compensation for you.
Common automobile accidents include:
- Car crashes
- Hit and run
- Collisions with semi-trucks
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian knockdowns
- Accidents involving mass transit
- Accidents involving fatal injury
Hundreds of major accidents occur each year on central Gulf Coast highways such as the I-4 and I-275